Avançar para o conteúdo principal

In the middle of this incredible experience

After 3 weeks i´m here to talk about my experience in the Erasmus + program.
This trip has been really challeging for me, because we have to get used to another lifestyle than we are accustomed like the food and the social life, etc.
In Rolls-Royce Oy Ab, the internship has been going well, in the past week, they gave me other task to do and i learned a lot since that. They want me to try to recover important data from a NAS, that is like a private cloud where you can put files but you only get access to them if you are connected to the same network. It isn´t easy to do that but i´m giving my best to try to acomplish that task.
Here are some photos from the internship and some landscapes.









Comentários

Enviar um comentário

Mensagens populares deste blogue

London Video