Avançar para o conteúdo principal

What I'm doing in Queen's

This little post is just to show you some more of what I am currently working on here in my internship at Queen's University.
My supervisor Alan asked me to do PAT testing on some sockets and extension leads. I will not get into a further explanation of what PAT testing is, all in all, it can be described as electrical testing.

In this example it shows that it is failing the test, the reason why it did is that it might have had dust inside the socket, resulting in an open circuit. I then tested it two more times and it passed the insulation test, and consequently, the electrical test.

Obs: The video quality is not the best, sorry about that, I don't know why that happened.

Rafael Carvalho

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

London Video