Avançar para o conteúdo principal
Hello everyone!

We are a group of Students from INETE who are living in Belfast, Northern Ireland, during the month of September through the Erasmus + Programme.



Hello, my name is José and I am 17 years old. I am here for an interniship, as all the other students that are with me.
I am excited for this journey and I hope to learn many things here in Belfast.
















My name is Gonçalo and I'm 19 years old. My course is Car mechatronics. Me and José are going to do an internship in gilnahirk tyres where I hope to learn new things. I also hope to learn more about the country and the people who lives here.




Hello! My name is Beatriz and I'm going to do 20 years. I took the course of management in INETE and I'm going to college for IADE graduate in marketing and advertising.
I'm working on a wedding organization company, where I hope to learn about this area and how it all works.
It's great being able to have the opportunity to be in a different country of ours and enjoy new adventures and learn new things.






Hi! My name is Mafalda and I'm 21 years old. This year I completed my final year at INETE, where I've been studying level 4 of Mechatronics Technician course. During this internship I hope to get new knowledge and work experience.
Living in Northern Ireland will give me the chance to get to know this country and its culture.

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

London Video