Avançar para o conteúdo principal

Place of internship

The company name is Pekka Kuoppa Oy. 
They do electrical work from design to installation. The business includes electrical engineering, electrical installation, electrical maintenance work and general cabling and fiber optic installations for small homes, farms and public buildings. They have eight electrical professionals. 
The project that I am accompanying from this company is an electric cabling installation in the building of the Winnova school of Rauma.

It was not the kind of company or job I expected because of the kind of training I had. But at the end of the second week the workers began to talk more to me and to give me more support, which allowed me to learn more about culture and about all the perfectionism of work and the time of pauses. In the end it was a company that welcomed me.


Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

London Video