Avançar para o conteúdo principal

Charm Wedding Studio 


Hello everyone, I am Beatriz and go about the job I did in Belfast, where he worked at a company that arranged weddings. We started the day early, around 7:00 am loading the van for the rooms that were going to organize.

Then we go from room to room to arrange the centerpieces, place the curtains, cover the chairs and tables. In almost every room had about 80 of the 100 chairs for wear.


In addition to these most popular works, also were going to churches decorate them, we had the ceremony location decor. We also have the dace floor and we were doing the same, the invitations were made for us by hand and had small details of decor that made the difference at a wedding and they were unique because we were we that we made. Always with creativity.


After having this experience, allowed discovering I enjoy working in this area, where possibly work in Portugal, as it is a growing area.
My supervisors were the best, as well as worry whether or not it was understood to do, put me to ask any question of the work. They asked my opinion and I like to know everything was "perfect" or not, what is super good, because it means that people trusted me. 
In addition to the professional points my managers recommended places to visit, always asked if I was doing fine with my stay and with my colleagues. 
Would do it again without changing anything.


- Beatriz Vieira da Silva

















Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

London Video