Avançar para o conteúdo principal

1st Day of my internship !!!

Today was my first time as trainee.

At 9:02am I have picked up the bus and at 10:00am I hop off in Dargan Road, I was late today because I couldn´t find the company but tomorrow I will be there on time.
This morning I was in the office with another intern student and I was helping him in Software named as AutoCad. At the Afternoon my supervisor Jim prepose me to watch some videos about the PLC´s (programmable logic controller) of SIEMENS that is a partner of Park Automation the company where I'm doing my intership. In the company everybody were very symphathetic and helpful people, I will really enjoy my intership. I came back home at 16:30pm. 

It was an incredible day I have great expectations for tomorrow.

David Pires



Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

London Video