Avançar para o conteúdo principal

Another great day !!!

Another day has past. Today my teacher Filipa Ferreira went to my company to see how the thigs were going and understand what I´m going to do in the intership.


     Later I was in a meeting where we talk about            Remote Control in PLC´s.
     Remote Control is basiclly communicate with a        PLC that it´s in another part of the                              country/world.
     After the meeting I went to the office and a few        minutes later Jim, my supervisor, came to me.
     There I showed the app that I´ve developed              yesterday        while Jim was out of the company.
Jim loved it and he requested me to change the app to make a joke with another guy of the company Trevor, instead the app shows the message Where are you Jim? it shows Sod off Trevor.
Jim was interested in my work so before this little joke he requested me to show to him the code and explain to him how I´ve developed the app. After I explained everything he asked me some things and now Jim has a plan for a project.
But today I did another thing that was working in excel, making some graphics.
Was a great day and I´m tired but prepared for tomorrow.
David Pires

Comentários

Enviar um comentário

Mensagens populares deste blogue

London Video